Serving in the Mississippi Jackson Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Monday, October 26, 2015

#MissionaryForLife

Hi Ya'll! 

So this week was an ok week and nothing really funny or exciting happened so I don't have much to share, sorry:( Last Saturday we went and did service for this lady and that was really fun, and she has three horses!:D We helped her for a couple of hours and she really appreciated it. 
Did i tell ya'll that we hearted attacked our elders and mooned them? Mooned is almost the same thing you just cut out moons and write things on them. We also heart attacked some members and investigators and that was really fun!:D Mom, guess what?! in 5 weeks I hit my halfway mark! It's so weird~time goes by way too fast. Also I got the letter you sent me, thank you! Sorry I don't have much tell ya'll but hope you have the greatest week ever, and hopefully next week I'll have more to share with ya'll!:D #MissionaryForLife

Love, Sister Keables