Serving in the Mississippi Jackson Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

I will send one last email next week!

September 19, 2016

Hi Everyone!

So to start,  next Monday I plan on sending one last email, mostly because today we didn't have time to email hardly at all. Also thank you for all the emails! I love hearing from everyone and getting lots of emails!:D 

A few days ago we met this guy named Johnny,  and he's really awesome! Sister Rueckert did the door approach and she started with asking him what he thought happens after we pass away. He told us that if our heart was in the right place and we accepted Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior then we would go to heaven, and if not we would go to hell.  Then Johnny asked us our opinion.  We started telling him about the Spirit World. At that point he asked where it said that in the Bible and invited us in. Sister Rueckert looked for the scripture in Peter while I stalled. lol Thank goodness Sister Rueckert was able to find it and asked if we could say a prayer. Thanks to the Holy Ghost, it helped us explained it to him to where he could understand what the Spirit World meant. It was amazing to see how much of a difference the prayer made.  Before me and Sister Rueckert had felt unsure and not confident. After the prayer, we both felt peace and felt the Spirit guiding us. By the end, Johnny had one last question and that was why are there so many churches? We told him we had the answer and would love to answer it at that moment, but Johnny had been in the middle of something and told us we could come back and share that with him another time.  Anyway, were excited to go back and see him, and he seemed very open:D 

Sorry y'all like I said, really short email, but love y'all and I promise I will send one last email next week! 

Love, Sister Keables


 I found a street with one of my old areas on it! :D