Serving in the Mississippi Jackson Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Monday, April 6, 2015

Missionary Work is the Greatest!


Hello Padre! 

I told you to write me, and I love hearing from you :D Thanks for sharing your story about what happened at work, its not surprising to me that someone followed your example. And you’re just the greatest person in the world! Lol :D 

To Mom, We actually have a car so I won't need a bike or helmet for at least four or five months! (Yay!!! lol) 

Wow, I didn't know Ryan was that good! Tell him that I'm proud of him and that I wish him luck in his future (high) jumps! Also tell Ryan I’m counting down to his birthday and that I hope he has a great b-day! Wish I could be there to give him a hug and wish him the best birthday ever!! :D 

You know how people in Chico say, “have a great day or a wonderful day”? Well, here people like to say “have a blessed day” instead of what we say. I was really hoping my companion would have an accent, she doesn't but I don't really care that much. Also she's my same age and shorter than me :D She's really funny though and a great missionary! 

Saturday we were gone all day so we missed two packages for me and one for Sister Moffett, so we went to the post office and I was able to open them. Tell Mom thank you for me!!! And I loved her letter! Guess what mom told me in her letter? :) You got an Ipad from the whole family!! When I read that I literally said out loud, "No way!" Sister Moffett was sitting right next to me and asked why I was so surprised lol And she told me that you got a big bag of nuts, I bet your happy I’m not there to eat them :D lol I hope you had a blessed day;) (see what I did there lol)  And know that you’re the best dad ever!!

Last week we met this girl named Morgan, and a couple of days ago we taught her the Restoration.  The lesson went really well, and by the end we asked her to get baptized and she said yes!!!!(Missionary work is the greatest! lol)  We planned it out so it went back and forth, and one of my parts was talking about Joseph Smith. Every time I bear my testimony or talk about something I strongly know is true, I started to cry (I blame you, Dad! lol jk). I said something along the lines of "I am so grateful for Joseph Smith, because of what he did I was able to be raised in this wonderful gospel. He has changed my life and I will always be eternally grateful for him. I know he saw the Father and Christ, not a single part of me doubts it. I know that if it had been a lie, like many people said, then it would not have blessed my life so much."  I said more, but I don't remember it that well lol 
It was an amazing experience and the Spirit was very strong as we tried to teach by it. Love missionary work, sharing the most incredible part of my life with everyone! (The Gospel of Jesus Christ)
Love you Mom and Dad!!! And thanks for being awesome parents!! :D

Love Sister Keables!!:)