Serving in the Mississippi Jackson Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Goodbye to Vicksburg...

Hi mom!:D

This email is going to be super short because I don't have much time and I just needed to let your know that I got transferred this week. My new area is Picayune, Mississippi. 

Sorry I didn't let you know Monday, I was going to but everyone was on the computers. This last Sunday was my last in Vicksburg and it was a really sad Sunday:( It was super sad leaving Vicksburg, I love the members and my investigators. I cried a lot of the day on Sunday, that's how sad I was. But it's ok I've heard great things about Picayune, and I'm excited to serve the people here. One of my investigators was this cute little family. It was a mom, daughter and aunt. Tristan ( the daughter) is so sweet and is very interested in learning more. An hour after I was told on Saturday that I was leaving we went to their house and told Emily (Tristen's mom) that I was leaving. Tristan went to work so she wasn't there. We called her at work and told her I was leaving, she was really sad too:( I asked them to come to church because it was my last Sunday, and told everyone that we saw that on Saturday. They actually came to church Sunday and I was soooo happy! They are so sweet! They even got me a going away present.  They gave me this super cute necklace and some pictures.

I really have to go!:D Bye!

Love, Sister Keables