Serving in the Mississippi Jackson Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

May 25, 2015~ "I love the Gospel so much!"

Hi everyone!!:D

Today is just a normal p-day but its still been a great day!:D 
We're not teaching anyone to special right now, but Tim is getting baptized THIS Saturday!!!!! Six days ago we started him on the no smoking program and so far he's doing really well:D He's also been to church four times, which is a lot more than our other investigators. I think some of the funniest times we meet someone is when we accidentally called the wrong number or went to the wrong house, normally we're just like oh we're the Vicksburg sister missionaries. Do you want to come to church? lol No one's ever come when that happens, oh well:D At least we tried.

I got your letter mom!:D Alana is getting married?!  Tell her i say CONGRATS!!!!:D And that she's going to make a beautiful bride!<3 And that she has to send pictures!:D Also can you tell Shayla that i haven't got an email from her and i'm really sad, thanks!  (jk but I do really want to her to email me:) ) Thanks mom for sending me letters, its always great to hear how everyone is doing:D

Sorry email was so short today! I guess I'll just end with my testimony:) lol I know that God is our loving Heavenly Father that loves us and has given us this wonderful gospel that can bless lives and bring us closer to him. I know that i'm here for a reason and Heavenly Father has a plan for me, and i know that is aware of my every need and concern. I love the gospel so much!!!! and I will do everything I can to please my Father in Heaven. He has done so much for me, he has given me prayer, scriptures, this gospel, my family, and my leaders and friends. I am so grateful for the power of prayer and how through it he can give us comfort and peace. I'm grateful this opportunity that i have to change lives and serve my loving Heavenly Father. 

Being on a mission is amazing and you learn so much everyday, I thought I knew a lot until I got on my mission lol When you teach you learn so much more! That's one of the things I love about teaching and helping people realize just how amazing this gospel is:D Got to go, Love all of you so much and thanks for being amazing!! ( the gospel is true!:D)

Love Sister Keables!!:D

P.S. I almost forgot to tell you guys that no one in the South can pronounce my name lol I've heard five different versions (probably more lol)  and most of the time they have to ask me how you say it. I don't really care, I just think it's funny because Keables really isn't that hard to say and there are some unique names here in the South lol I would write some down for you guys but I don't know how to spell most of them:D