Serving in the Mississippi Jackson Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

This Week Has Been an Awesome Week!

September 28, 2015

Hi Y'all!!!
This week as been a awesome week! Destiny's baptism went great and the Spirit was so strong! All of her cousins and aunts came and they all looked so happy!:D I think it was one of the best baptsims I've ever been to.  Destiny looked super happy as well. And her mom and sisters came who aren't members, which was really great because her mom loved it, and she wasn't really interested in learning more about our church. I actually saw her and her sisters crying during the baptism and I had a hard time holding back tears:D I love baptisms! They're so special and words can't describe the joy you feel when you watch someone you love and help get baptized. On Sunday her family came to see receive the Holy Ghost, including her mom and little sisters. She was given the Holy Ghost and afterwards our bishop opened up the meeting for testimonies. It was the perfect Sunday for her mom and sisters to come to church:D Destiny actally bore her testimony and it was very powerful, she started crying and in turn made me cry. I've never had a recent convert bear his or her testiomy the day she or he was comfirmed. So that was really cool!:) A few people after her, I bore my testimony and was mainly talking to her and her family. I love Destiny's mom and sisters, they're wonderful people and I could tell that the Spirit really touched each of hearts. Ever since Destiny started going to our church, she's been praying that her mom and sisters will want to came to church and will have a desire to learn more. Me and sister Mozingo went and saw Destiny and her family and shared a scripture a with them. This was the first lesson that her mom and sisters were involved in. And even though we just shared a scripture me and Sister Mozingo really felt the Spirit and then asked her mom and sisters to be baptized on October 17! And they said yes!:D Destiny almost started crying, her mom was and I'm so excited for her family!  Sunday was a great day and Heavenly Gather definitely blessed us a lot this week!
Got to go, but love y'all and hope your having the an awesome day! #MissionaryForLife #MJM
Love Sister Keables
#LifeIsGood:D
Getting ready to go tracting