Serving in the Mississippi Jackson Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

My mission literally has been the MTC for my life...

June 13, 2016

Hey Ya'll!

It's already halfway through the transfer! It's crazy how fast this transfer is going by! Ya'll we have bed bugs! So gross! Sister Carter and Sister Stephans have several bites so far, and I don't have any. We found them last week the night before exchanges with the sister training leaders. We had to wash everything and bring everything we needed in garbage bags☹️ This email's going to be kinda short because we don't have much time today, sorry! Anyway yesterday Heavenly Father blessed us with four of our investigators in church! Two of them have dates the other two were a mother and daughter. It's a good thing there's three of us because we had four of our gators in church, and we teach Gospel Principles and Primary wanted us to come in and teach for about 15 minutes. Needless to say, it was a busy 3 hours lol Our investigators seemed to really enjoy it though, and the members were great about talking to them and getting to know them. Liz is one of our investigators, and she's awesome! She's super prepared and is loving learning about the gospel! The more we've been teaching her, the more she's told us she wants to learn:D I'm already seeing a change in her and her life, and she recognizes it. 

Sherri is also one of our investigators and today is her last day on the stop smoking workshop! I'm so proud of her!:D  Her date is June 25, and she's going to make it!  

Anyways, that was pretty much our week. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ, and I love watching it change lives and hearts. I love sharing my testimony everyday, and it's such a blessing being here serving my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I love the experiences I've had and the people I've met! The gospel is true, and it's change my life. I love the joy and the peace that the Holy Ghost gives me. This is Heavenly Father's work, and he is in charge of it.  He leads it, guides it, and it because of him people come to church or are prepared. We are merely instruments in his hands, and as we serve him with all our heart, might, mind, and strength he will perform miracles among us. My mission literally has been the MTC for my life, and I will always be more than grateful for my mission. Love ya'll and have a great week!!!!!!!!! #MissionayForLife😄

Love, Sister Keables😋