Serving in the Mississippi Jackson Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

God sent us to her...

July 20, 2015

Hello Everyone!

This week was a really good week, we got 4 new investigators! (which is a lot for this area) And this lady named Dona came to church who me and Sister Elms have been trying to get to church sinse I've been here. I was SOO happy when I saw her!:D (I LOVE HER!)
A couple of days ago we were going tracting and met this older lady named Jean. She let us in and we taught her the Restoration.  The lesson went really well and we asked her at the end how she felt about the things we talked about. She said that she felt they were true and that God sent us to her. We told her that she was feeling the Holy Ghost testifying to her and that the Holy Ghost was present. She said that she believed us and that she really wanted to come to church. It was a great experience, and next time we see Jean were planning on asking her to be baptized:D Jean is super cute and sweet. Her voice is very feminine and Southern and she's a 60 year old black lady:D I love her! lol I have one last story to share but I need to go so i'll share it next week, sorry:(

Love Sister Keables!:D💗