Serving in the Mississippi Jackson Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

We see little miracles everyday...

July 13, 2015

Hi Everyone!:D

I don't have really have anything new to share but I do have a cool finding experience:D
A couple of days ago when we were knocking doors we met this lady named Margo. She was super nice and let us share a scripture with her, we asked if she had heard of the Book Of Mormon and she said that she had one and she's reading it. (Me and Sister Elms were really surprised) Then she said that she loved it and said that it made it easier to understand the Bible. Margo was super open and said that we could came back, I'm really excited to see her again. Heavenly Father definitely has been preparing her:D There's a member in the ward that everyone knows and his name is Brother Buckley. He owns the only taxi business in Picayune and that's how he knows everyone. Margo asked if we knew Brother Buckley and we told her that we did. The next day we saw Brother Buckley at church and we told him we'd met Margo while knocking doors. He started crying because he had asked Margo if she wanted to meet with the missionaries and she always told him no thank you. And we just happen to knock on her door, Brother Buckley said we're angles and that we're guided by Heavenly Father. I know that Heavenly Father does guide us and he is definitely in charge of the missionary work.  I'm not sure I would use the word angles to describe me and Sister Elms, but we're trying to work hard, and as a result Heavenly Father is blessing us. I love being a missionary, I love sharing the gospel and helping them get closer to Heavenly Father. We see little miracles everyday and it truly is amazing watching people's lives change:D I know the gospel is true and I know without a shadow of a doubt that the only way we'll make it through the last days is by clinging to the gospel. Not just nibbling at it, but trying to live it the best we possible can and strengthening  our personal testimonies every single day. I know that the commandments are loving instruction from our Father in Heaven, and that when he asked us to do something we should do it, whether or not we understand it. Love ya'll and thanks for helping me become the person I am today:D
 
Love Sister Keables!!:D