Serving in the Mississippi Jackson Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Pictures From Right Before My Transfer and My New Area


Some Pictures from before I left Vicksburg
Beautiful Southern Sunset 

S
Sister Moffet and I got our car stuck! 


Judith and Me on my last Sunday in Vicksburg 
 With some of the young women in Vicksburg
 Me and the Hargis Family <3 
 Me and one of the young men in the ward.
 Sister Hargis
 The Chapells
 Sister Bird, Me, and Sister Moffet
 The Bird Family
 Me and Sister Wilcox
 Me and the chinchilla 
 At the Talbot's House saying goodbye.  Ben and his pet. 
 IN the van on the way to Picayune with Sister Todd and Sister Quilty!  
 In Picayune with my new companion, Sister Elms!
 Only in the South! :D
 Me and Sister Elms.  Someone had a cool bike! 
 One of the members insisted on buying us food! 
 It started pouring rain when we were riding bikes.  (It was really fun :D)
 Knocking doors in a neighborhood. This house is huge! 
 One of our investigators has a parrott.  

Elder Bennett stirring the gumbo :D