Serving in the Mississippi Jackson Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Heavenly Father answers prayers, every single time...

April 23, 2016

Hi Everyone!:D
 
Sad news, I'm getting transferred.......again:( We found out last night instead of this morning because me and Sister Greenhalgh both are getting transferred. Were both really sad about it, and it surprised us both. Our mission president seemed impressed with our area and the work we've been doing and even our zone leaders were super surprised. I guess Heavenly Father needs me somewhere else:) Even though I wasn't here very long, I'm grateful that I was given the opportunity to serve here. I've met wonderful people and made some close friends. My testimony has grown and I've learned even more about my Savior and his love for us. Mom, just to let you know I found my mini quad. I left it at a investigator's house and he gave it back to me a few days ago :D Just another testimony builder to me that Heavenly Father answers prayers, every single time:D
 
Anyway's love ya'll and I'll let you know next week how this week goes! Sorry my email is so short!
 
Love, Sister Keables

P.S. Forgot to put this in the weekly email:)
 
LOVE this quote! It's been helping me be ok with me getting transferred.
 
"It takes a lot of Faith to put everything you have on the altar of God, trust in him, and know that His plan is better for you than the plan you have mapped out for yourself"