Serving in the Mississippi Jackson Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Saturday, May 21, 2016

I got to try crawfish...

April 16, 2016

Hi Ya'll (I know i start my email the same way every week),
So this we had an opportunity to paint a few people's houses! It took us about two hours, and Sister Greenhalgh by far had the most paint on her:D  We had a great time and later that evening they fed all the volunteers. They had a local band come and play some of their songs. I got to try crawfish again, and it was ok.  If they had been more seasoned and spicy they probably would have been a lot better.
I also had shrimp for lunch because a member had us over and made some really good food! Dad, you would be so proud of me  :D
I almost forgot, this last Saturday we went and saw a less active named Sister Lindsey and talked to her about the Sacrament and coming to church. The lesson went well, I don't know why, but we seemed to have really good insight when we see her. Yesterday, five minutes before church started, we saw Sister Lindsey come in, and we were so happy!! She only stayed for the first hour, but that's ok because it's the most important. And that's the first time she's been to church in at least 4 in a half months! :D
Anyways, love ya'll and sorry for the really short email!
Love, Sister Keables!
PS. Daniel's home! What?! Please tell him to email me!
 Me and Sister Greenhalgh