Serving in the Mississippi Jackson Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Saturday, January 2, 2016

I Know This is Where Heavenly Father Wants Me to Be...

November 30, 2015

Hi mom!!:D

This is going to be a really short email I just wanted to let you know my new area. It's Florence MS and my new comp is Sister Williams.  I've been told that Florence is a small country town, and I'm so happy about that! It was super hard saying goodbye to the members and Sister Mozingo, but I know that this where Heavenly Father wants me to be. I'm excited for new adventures, and to meet new people :D I got Sister Mozingo's email (I freaking love her!) so we'll be able to email back and forth, plus me and her after our missions are going come back and visit all our areas.  We're both way pumped for that!

Sister Mozingo had a doctor's a appointment in Hattiesburg yesterday and I had to drive because I was the designated driver.  It was terrifying! Surprisingly, we didn't die (I was praying the whole time).  She was really nervous about driving, but I know she'll do great :D Sister Mozingo served in Purvis before Picayune, and on the way there we got to pass through Purvis.  It made her really happy, and it was really cool for me to see where she served. Got to go but love ya'll and hope ya'll have the best day ever!:D

Love, Sister Keables

Saying Goodbye to the people of Picayune ...



 LOVE this family! 
 Me and the Navos 
 The Beasleys 
 Me and Sister Winkle and Sister Todd 
 Me and Sister Mozingo



Me and the Clarks