Serving in the Mississippi Jackson Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Friday, January 1, 2016

Jonathan's Baptism is This Week!

November 9, 2015

Hi everyone!
 
I forgot to tell ya'll about our Halloween in my last email, oops:D So we had to be indoors by 6, we mainly just hung out with our elders at the church. The day before our ward had its trunk-or-treat and us and the elders got to judge the trunks.  That was way fun. Plus i went around to each trunk and got candy from everyone:)  Hey Dad guess what? Our elders made fish for us at the church recently, and I tried it.........and it was way good! I've had fish a couple of times since I've been here and I've never liked it. I tried fish tacos a few weeks ago, but i'm not really a fan. 
 
Jonathan's baptism is this week! I'm so excited for him and their family, and he's way pumped for it too! He's so ready, I CAN'T wait for ya'll to meet them the after the mission! When we go to their house we don't even knock, we just walk in lol Jonathan (Who we call dad:D) has nicknames for us and call us his daughters. I'll tell ya'll next week what it is because I already forgot lol Sorry I don't send very long emails but hopefully I'll have time to send a long one:D
Love ya'll!
 
Love Sister Keables
 This family is so cute!
 At a street fair

 Me and Sister Mozingo at NASA Space Center