Serving in the Mississippi Jackson Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Happy One Year On the Mission Anniversary!

March 14, 2016

Hi ya'll!

Sorry I haven't sent a whole lot of pics the last few weeks me and Sister Mellor.  We are really bad about taking pictures. So this last week we had a ton of rain but not as much as the Monroe and Shreveport. They had flooding over there and a lot of people had to evacuate. Sister Williams is over in Shreveport and I got a email from her and she's ok, which is a big relief! Some of the streets here in Florence were flooded over, but it wasn't too bad.  Luckily, we have the car this week so we could still go out and work.

Me and Sister Mellor get along really well, and she's a awesome missionary.  She's a hard worker and is very Christlike!

I LOVE Sister Mozingo! She's from Boise, Idaho and I can't wait to hang out with her after the mission! I'm planning on telling our mission President that I have to be companions with Sister Mozingo my last 2 transfers! I'm sure ya'll will get to meet her, we might have already planned what were going to do after the mission together.... :D

One of the miracles of the week was that one of our less actives promised he'd come to church next week and he's never promised us that sinse I've been here! He's super excited to come back!:D His name is Allen and he's really stubborn, but Heavenly Father is definitely working with him to get him to come back.

Sorry ya'll this is such a short email! I'll try harder to be better about taking pics and writing longer emails! I know the Book Of Mormon is true and I know it can change lives! It's changed my own and I am not the same person that left Chico, Ca  a year ago. I've had incredible experiences and becoming more converted day by day! Words can't express how grateful I am to ya'll and everything I've been taught. I love my Savior and my Heavenly Father and I want to make sure everyday I'm working my hardest and becoming more like my Father in Heaven each day! Love ya'll!

Love, Sister Keables!


I love the South!!