Serving in the Mississippi Jackson Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Hey my sweet redhead child...

February 22, 2016

(Sister Keables received this sweet message from a sister that she helped teach in Picayune.   This is the sweetest message ever!)  

Hey my sweet redhead child,

I can't begin to explain how much I miss your sweet face. Every day when I look at my fridge and see your pic I get teary eyed. Don't worry I haven't forgotten you. I've been wanting to email you but these kids drive me nuts and I'm old so I forget to sit long enough. 
I has to share with you some awesome news. I gave my first talk at church yesterday. It was on how Baptism changed my family. Let me tell you I had the whole church crying lol. You were a part of that change. You and Mozingo are truly amazing missionaries. Y'all were the best teachers we could've been given. 
I hope that you receive this email and that it brings you much joy!!! Please write me back. I need to hear from my sweet girl!! Now I know how your mom feels....although Lilly is sure to check your blog very very often! 

Oh....MiMi set a baptism date of April 2nd!!!!!!! Sooooooo exciting!!!! 

And tomorrow Byerly gets to start his journey home. We fed him his last home cooked meal....yes dad has been sure to have them here on Sundays lol

I love you beautiful and I hope that you have found a family that loves you as much as we do...cause one couldn't possibly love you more!!! 

Love your second mom,
Andi